I can also verify that the "dm_handle_vmin_vmax_update [amdgpu] hogged CPU for >10000us" messages do not occur with the previous kernel version I had installed (7.0.0-31-generic), and the bug does not occur. -- You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. Matching subscriptions: Bgg, Bmail, Nb https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169181 Title: Visual background flickering and pixel artifacts after updating to kernel 7.0.0-38 (regression from 7.0.0-34) | Ubuntu 26.04 | AMD Radeon RX 9060 Status in linux package in Ubuntu: Confirmed Bug description: I am experiencing intermittent pixel corruption and flickering artifacts in the background/desktop UI after updating to kernel version 7.0.0-38. Behavior: Random pixels/artifacts briefly flicker in the background from time to time. This issue was NOT present in kernel 7.0.0-34. The issue started immediately after updating to kernel 7.0.0-38. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 9600X (12) @ 5.49 GHz GPU: AMD Radeon RX 9060 XT 16 GB[Discrete] P.S. I was planning to upgrade to the 26.10 beta this weekend, but I will stay on Resolute to help resolve this issue with any testing you might need. Thank you very much. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 26.04 Package: linux-image-7.0.0-38-generic 7.0.0-38.38 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 7.0.0-38.38-generic 7.0.14 Uname: Linux 7.0.0-38-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.34.1-0ubuntu0.1 Architecture: amd64 CasperMD5CheckResult: pass CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME Date: Thu Oct 1 18:29:50 2026 InstallationDate: Installed on 2026-08-31 (31 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 26.04.1 LTS "Resolute Raccoon" - Release amd64 (20260826) IwDevWlp11s0Link: Not connected. MachineType: ASUS System Product Name ProcEnviron: LANG=es_ES.UTF-8 PATH=(custom, no user) SHELL=/bin/bash TERM=xterm-256color XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set> ProcFB: 0 amdgpudrmfb ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-7.0.0-38-generic root=UUID=1bdfa414-371c-4c93-9288-8cdc845cb610 ro quiet splash crashkernel=2G-4G:320M,4G-32G:512M,32G-64G:1024M,64G-128G:2048M,128G-:4096M SourcePackage: linux UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) dmi.bios.date: 02/25/2026 dmi.bios.release: 38.41 dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc. dmi.bios.version: 3841 dmi.board.asset.tag: Default string dmi.board.name: PRIME B650-PLUS WIFI dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. dmi.board.version: Rev 1.xx dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Default string dmi.chassis.type: 3 dmi.chassis.vendor: Default string dmi.chassis.version: Default string dmi.modalias: dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvr3841:bd02/25/2026:br38.41:svnASUS:pnSystemProductName:pvrSystemVersion:rvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:rnPRIMEB650-PLUSWIFI:rvrRev1.xx:cvnDefaultstring:ct3:cvrDefaultstring:skuSKU:pfaTobefilledbyO.E.M.: dmi.product.family: To be filled by O.E.M. dmi.product.name: System Product Name dmi.product.sku: SKU dmi.product.version: System Version dmi.sys.vendor: ASUS To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2169181/+subscriptions
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий