I just tried to choose and older kernel in Grub: 7.0.0-22-generic Here shutdown and restart works fine. So I assume with the kernel -3x there was a regression. I hope this helps. -- You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. Matching subscriptions: Bgg, Bmail, Nb https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168627 Title: PC does not shut down completely Status in linux package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: When I want to Shut down or Restart my PC, it manages to close all files gracefully, unmounts everything nicely, switches off the monitors but the last step the actual shut down never happens. For a brief moment the fans of my graphics card stop rotating, but then they spin up again the lights stay on and also the CPU fan starts to spin and from that moment on nothing happens anymore. I need to press the power button for 5 seconds to completely shut down ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 26.04 Package: linux-image-7.0.0-34-generic 7.0.0-34.34 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 7.0.0-34.34-generic 7.0.14 Uname: Linux 7.0.0-34-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.34.1-0ubuntu0.1 Architecture: amd64 CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown CurrentDesktop: KDE Date: Sat Sep 26 17:48:46 2026 InstallationDate: Installed on 2026-01-22 (247 days ago) InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 25.10 "Questing Quokka" - Release amd64 (20251007) MachineType: ASRock B650 Steel Legend WiFi ProcFB: 0 amdgpudrmfb ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-7.0.0-34-generic root=UUID=120d685f-76a9-41ec-925e-105e9c80ca3a ro quiet splash amdgpu.ppfeaturemask=0xffffffff PulseList: Error: command ['pacmd', 'list'] failed with exit code 1: No PulseAudio daemon running, or not running as session daemon. SourcePackage: linux UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to resolute on 2026-05-03 (146 days ago) dmi.bios.date: 06/24/2026 dmi.bios.release: 5.41 dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends International, LLC. dmi.bios.version: 4.43 dmi.board.asset.tag: Default string dmi.board.name: B650 Steel Legend WiFi dmi.board.vendor: ASRock dmi.board.version: Default string dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Default string dmi.chassis.type: 3 dmi.chassis.vendor: Default string dmi.chassis.version: Default string dmi.modalias: dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInternational,LLC.:bvr4.43:bd06/24/2026:br5.41:svnASRock:pnB650SteelLegendWiFi:pvrDefaultstring:rvnASRock:rnB650SteelLegendWiFi:rvrDefaultstring:cvnDefaultstring:ct3:cvrDefaultstring:skuDefaultstring:pfaDefaultstring: dmi.product.family: Default string dmi.product.name: B650 Steel Legend WiFi dmi.product.sku: Default string dmi.product.version: Default string dmi.sys.vendor: ASRock To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2168627/+subscriptions
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий