Focussing just on the Radeon now, so I'm not sure that's a regression. I don't use the Radeon frequently enough to be sure. I do see similar problems on Intel graphics, which is a regression, but that's likely to be a separate bug. ** Description changed: - On both Radeon and Intel graphics I am seeing intermittent lines of - corruption in GNOME 51.beta. + On a Radeon PRO WX 2100 I am seeing intermittent lines of corruption in + GNOME 51.beta. So far I think MUTTER_DEBUG_USE_FBOS=0 has stopped the issue, but this needs more testing. It could also be kernel regression(s) since that changed recently too. ** Tags added: amdgpu ** Summary changed: - Intermittent lines of screen corruption in GNOME 51 + [amdgpu] Intermittent lines of screen corruption in GNOME 51 ** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu) Importance: Undecided Status: New ** Tags removed: regression -- You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. Matching subscriptions: Bgg, Bmail, Nb https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2167417 Title: [amdgpu] Intermittent lines of screen corruption in GNOME 51 Status in linux package in Ubuntu: New Status in mesa package in Ubuntu: New Status in mutter package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: On a Radeon PRO WX 2100 I am seeing intermittent lines of corruption in GNOME 51.beta. So far I think MUTTER_DEBUG_USE_FBOS=0 has stopped the issue, but this needs more testing. It could also be kernel regression(s) since that changed recently too. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2167417/+subscriptions
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий