понедельник

[Bug 2164961] Re: Lenovo Thinkpad x280 not waking from Suspend

Ok!! I figured it out. Thank you for your help! I will report back on #2161309 to let them know what device I'm running and what helped fix it. -- You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. Matching subscriptions: Bgg, Bmail, Nb https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2164961 Title: Lenovo Thinkpad x280 not waking from Suspend Status in linux package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: Hello! I am having issues with my Lenovo Thinkpad x280 being unable to turn my laptop on if I set it to suspend. I’m new to Linux and I am not sure what to try. I have, however, tried other versions and DE’s of Ubuntu. So far, I have used Ubuntu Desktop 26.04 LTS, Ubtuntu Cinnamon 26.04 LTS (Resolute Racoon), and Ubuntu Cinnamon 24.04.4 LTS (Noble Numbat). The problem persists across all three of these versions. Currently, I am using Ubuntu Cinnamon, 24.04 LTS. Posting here was a suggestion by the Ubuntu Discourse after I had some errors trying to follow their steps. See: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/lenovo-thinkpad-x280-not-waking-up-from-suspend/86614/5 --- ProblemType: Bug ApportVersion: 2.28.3-0ubuntu0.1 Architecture: amd64 AudioDevicesInUse: USER PID ACCESS COMMAND /dev/snd/controlC0: violet 1144 F.... wireplumber /dev/snd/seq: violet 1142 F.... pipewire CRDA: N/A CasperMD5CheckResult: pass CurrentDesktop: X-Cinnamon DistroRelease: Ubuntu 24.04 InstallationDate: Installed on 2026-08-17 (7 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Cinnamon 24.04.4 LTS "Noble Numbat" - Release amd64 (20260210) MachineType: LENOVO 20KES08P00 Package: linux (not installed) ProcEnviron: LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LANGUAGE=en_US PATH=(custom, no user) SHELL=/bin/bash TERM=xterm-256color ProcFB: 0 i915drmfb ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-7.0.0-30-generic root=UUID=3d7c222c-ee65-4195-8959-7da19de05418 ro quiet splash loglevel=8 vt.handoff=7 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 7.0.0-30.30~24.04.1-generic 7.0.12 RelatedPackageVersions: linux-restricted-modules-7.0.0-30-generic N/A linux-backports-modules-7.0.0-30-generic N/A linux-firmware 20240318.git3b128b60-0ubuntu2.29 Tags: noble Uname: Linux 7.0.0-30-generic x86_64 UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) UserGroups: N/A _MarkForUpload: True dmi.bios.date: 08/26/2025 dmi.bios.release: 1.59 dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO dmi.bios.version: N20ET74W (1.59 ) dmi.board.asset.tag: Not Available dmi.board.name: 20KES08P00 dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO dmi.board.version: SDK0J40697 WIN dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information dmi.chassis.type: 10 dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO dmi.chassis.version: None dmi.ec.firmware.release: 1.9 dmi.modalias: dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvrN20ET74W(1.59):bd08/26/2025:br1.59:efr1.9:svnLENOVO:pn20KES08P00:pvrThinkPadX280:rvnLENOVO:rn20KES08P00:rvrSDK0J40697WIN:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNone:skuLENOVO_MT_20KE_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPadX280:pfaThinkPadX280: dmi.product.family: ThinkPad X280 dmi.product.name: 20KES08P00 dmi.product.sku: LENOVO_MT_20KE_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad X280 dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X280 dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2164961/+subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий