суббота

[Bug 1621367] Re: 4.4.0-36: keyboard dead at boot & full disk encryption prompt for password

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Marcelo Cerri (mhcerri) => Mirko Flade (mirkoflade1)

--
You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to linux
in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: Bgg, Bmail, Nb
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1621367

Title:
4.4.0-36: keyboard dead at boot & full disk encryption prompt for
password

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed

Bug description:
After updating to kernel 4.4.0-36.55, I cannot enter the password for the full disk encrypted drive, that contains the ubuntu installation.
Keyboard is totally dead. Nothing else than hardware reset is possible.

This bug affects normal, upstart and recovery boot.

I don't know whether that is a kernel panik (no led is blinking) or
the driver for keyboard is failing. boot.log looks normal to me.

Last and working kernel version before the update, was "Ubuntu
4.4.0-34.53-generic 4.4.15".

I cannot report "ubuntu-bug linux", because I cannot enter the system.
I am willing to investigate, but please give me hints.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1621367/+subscriptions

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий